CleggThis

Saturday, February 17, 2007

To Our Readers

There have been times in the tenure of CleggThis that our long list of hard hitting, relevant insights into social commentary have too much of an "angry" undertone. Well, our staff here at CleggThis apologize.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our loyal readers and fans. It is you that have made this forum one of the top 10 blogs originating from Woburn, MA. It is also in the top 10 million sites in the world. And with your help, we may be able to break into the top 9 million. Hey, we can dream can't we?

We would also like to take this opportunity to give you a preview of what is coming up, our hopes and dreams if you will.

1. More posts. We always have great ideas for blogs, but usually pick to watch our favorite shows on TV instead.

2. More emphasis on the good instead of the evil of the world.

3. Guest blogs. For anyone wanting to express their thoughts, email us a Word Document and we will publish it for you.
Email: clegg3179@gmail.com

Keep a lookout for these future posts:
A recap of the Oscars, a commentary on the wasteful spending on Dice-K, the fall of work ethic in America's youth and an analysis on why The University of Massachusetts will never be on the same level as those pretentious colleges in and around Boston.

In conclusion, the staff here would like to thank all of you again for your support and we will strive to continue to bring you all of the hard hitting and relevant insights into our social commentary.

5 Comments:

  • If I write a post on your blog, can I then co-post it on my site?

    By Blogger johnc, at February 17, 2007 12:59 PM  

  • If a blog has a negative undertone, it's because of how you feel on the particular topic. I don't think you need to write less negative posts, just write about things you like as well as the things you don't (if you want). It's your blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 17, 2007 2:30 PM  

  • To John C, yes, all guest posts can be co-posted. The only stipulation is that it has to be 100% original. Links can be used to emphasize statements, but I am really looking to get other thoughts on CleggThis.

    To Negative....eh....

    It is not so much that I don't like the negative or that it will go away, I am just going to make a more conscience effort to cover things of a positive nature.

    By Blogger CleggoMyEggo, at February 17, 2007 4:04 PM  

  • I think this is just a sad cop out from the staff at Cleggthis. If you don't want to write a new blog don't make people do it for you. You don't see Bush asking other people to help him govern and you don't see Brittney Spears asking other people to shave her hair.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 21, 2007 3:27 PM  

  • So I guess you have just givin up. Well let the world know that CleggThis has failed to diliver the hard hitting relevant coverage of the world that I have grown to expect. Terrible.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 14, 2007 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home