CleggThis

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Big Group Syndrome



You have all experienced it. You may have never known what it is called, but its a virus thats about as well known as the common cold.

It is called "Big Group Syndrome." The problem is, there is no cure, and there is no one to fault. And it has happened to all of us. When you get 6 or more people all trying to make a decision or trying to go out, you WILL be infected with this disease. No one knows what is going on, but they all will have to go the bathroom just before you are about to leave. I wish I could say that I have been able to find at least a work around for this, but I haven't.

I am sorry.

3 Comments:

  • EVIL JOHN SEZ:

    cleggo, good couple of posts, even if people are to stupid to respond to them. being a big fan of the devil and often avoiding large groups of dumb people i still got the humor of your last two posts. but what i really want to see is you get some more government employees fired.

    EVIL JOHN OUT!

    p.s. to me, jesus is like dave matthews, i'm sure he's got some real good material, but i don't like his fans.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 09, 2006 11:12 AM  

  • Great dave matthews comment!

    By Blogger CleggoMyEggo, at September 10, 2006 3:51 PM  

  • One full month without a post. The people at CleggThis must be awfully busy riding his motorcycle and throwing parties. I am about to stop wasting my time checking out this link.

    Writer's block???

    I'm just breaking balls. Come to Vermont! later, Paul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 19, 2006 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home