CleggThis

Monday, September 17, 2007

If you ain't cheating, your winning!

After quite a long battle between management and labor, the staff at CleggThis are finally back at it. We don't tolorate scabs here, and neither should you.


What better way to celebrate the return of the greatest webpage out there than to celebrate one of the greatest football games ever to be played. Luckily, our head sports writer was able score seats 12 rows back of the Pats bench to witness first hand the glory that was Football night in America.
If you have never been to a pro football game and are still finding it hard to get tickets, then at least go down to your local NFL stadium for the tailgate. I have never seen tailgating like this. It makes anything that goes on at the Tweeter Center for a concert look like Busch league racing (which rumor has it went on at Loudon this weekend. Don't worry, I didn't go or watch it on TV either.)
After the tailgating was the ass whooping. San Diego looked like UMASS Amherst playing BC in Chestnut HIll. (sidenote, this game hasn't taken place yet, but don't worry, it will be an ass whooping.) I am calling it right now, Brady to Moss will end up rivaling Montana to Rice as the greatest QB -> WR connection of all time. Thats right, I said it. Tomlinson was held to just 43 yards rushing, which put my fantasy opponent out of the running for this week. Awesome.
So we here at CleggThis are making a command decision. "SpyGate" or whatever the hell people are calling it is now over. I don't want to talk about it anymore. I will be honest, when I first heard of the videotaping I felt as though I was a proud dad of my 16 year old, "A" student daughter who was destined to go to Harvard, and then woke up one day to find out she got knocked up by the local drug dealer and had been stealing my money to pay for her abortion in Chinatown. Yes, I was more dissapointed then any of you.
But guess what, its over now. Done. Finished. Over. The Pats are a great football team and always have been. They proved it last night, and I am willing to bet they will continue to prove it in the future.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home