CleggThis

Friday, June 04, 2010

Long Run Inspiration #3

Well, the writer's of the web's best spot for hard-hitting, relevant insight's into social commentary have gotten a little lazy on writing the inspirational stories, so don't be afraid if you see a couple articles right in a row. This past weekend was a 9 mile run that went about as good as I could have asked for.




This week's group of inspirational people are my co-workers / friends. Actually, there isn't really two catagories here, they are one in the same. I am one of the lucky few to be able to work with some of the most creative and fun people to work with. I drag my ass in every Monday thru Friday to a facility in Norwood, and on those days that suck it is my colleagues who get my to the end of the day. Now, some pictures of some current and past colleagues and all current friends of mine. I know I left some people out, but I have to get back to work.













2 Comments:

  • how good did it go? B/c I ran 9 today pretty slowly, had to use the porta potty, got miserable tan lines and almost had heat stroke.

    By Blogger tmetz2003, at June 05, 2010 3:25 PM  

  • Oh, sorry to hear that. My 9 mile was probably one of the better runs I have had through this whole thing. The 7 mile one killed me, not sure why. I think your 10 mile is going to badass.

    By Blogger CleggoMyEggo, at June 06, 2010 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home