Pearl Jam the Album

The hard working folks at CleggThis are having one kick ass summer. The Summer on No Tomorrow party was (as the kids are sayng now) "off the hook," there is a brand new grill at the office (a.k.a my deck) and Pearl Jam decided to write the best album they have ever written. Yes, the self titled new release is the best album Pearl Jam has ever written.
Hard core Pearl Jam fans out there may argue the Ten or .Vs, hell, maybe even Viatology (athough Rolling Stone described that last one as the worst album of the 90's, but the awful musical tastes of Rolling Stone can be saved for another post) was the best effort by the Seattle based rock group. CleggThis is hear to say "NAY!" You need to pickup this album. I can't stop playing it, in fact, I think I may be addicted. Serioulsy. If I could habe it permantely installed in my head and I would never be able to listen to any other music in my life, I may just do it.
Matt Cameron is great on it as well. Even though he has been the drummer for PJ for quite some time now, I always thought Dave Abbruzzese was the best man ever to play behind the kit with them. I take that statement back, not to say Abbruzzese wasn't great, but Cameron locks it in.


1 Comments:
I guess I should probably give you your CD back.
By
Kyle, at August 03, 2006 2:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home